SALE: Limited Time
🔥 Add Set of 2 - 6 to SAVE on Shipping!
Graptosedum Francesco Baldi
Size: Approx 4-6 cm
Feature: Garden Decor, Home Decor, Office Decor
Packaging: Ship Bare Root Without Pot and Soil.
Level: Easy to Grow, Drought Tolerant, Less Maintenance
Suitability: Indoor Plant, Outdoor Plant, Succulent Gift
Bloom Season: Spring, Autumn, Summer
💡 Note: This is Live Succulent Plant. NOT Artificial Succulent, Succulent Cutting or Succulent Seed!
🌸 Each plant is unique, the plant you receive may not be the same color or shape as the picture. The color of the plants will fade during transit which is normal. But they will recover to their beauty in a sunny, ventilated environment and through good care.
🌸 Some varieties of leaves will fall, which is a normal phenomenon during transit. However, the fallen leaves can be use to propagate. You can try it for fun!
🌸 When newly planted, the leaves around the plant will appear dry out. Don't worry, this is normal, indicating that plants are growing new roots.
💡 Caring For Graptosedum:
1) They prefer well drained light sandy soil. A mixture of sand, soil, perlite and pumice suits best for its growth.
2) The plants should be watered to maintain the soil moist. Prevent watering the leaves. They don’t prefer soggy or wet soil, a pot with proper drainage holes should be used.
3) They prefer direct sunlight. The plants can also be grown in partial direct sunlight. They thrive when there is enough sunlight. Placing the plants in areas that are humid or dark can affect the growth of the plant and the colour.
4) Once the plants grow tall, the tips of the stems can be cut out and planted separately for propagation.
5) Any slow release succulent fertilizer can be used.
6) They are not prone to any diseases or pests. Excess watering can cause root rot.
7) The plant can be propagated through seeds, stem or leaf cuttings and offsets.
🎁 WHY BUY FROM US?
💚 Quality Assurance - All plants direct from nursery, handpicked with strict quality control to be healthy before shipment.
💚 Refund & Return Policy - Contact us within 48 hrs if any issue upon received of parcels. Just provide photos, message us. We will make good the issue.
💚 Preparation before Shipment - All roots will be washed, dried, trimmed, and disinfected prior to shipping and ship bare-rooted without soil (USDA compliant). Succulents consume their own water during transit, so it is normal for the plants you receive that appears dried up. Careful preparation ensure the plants can last well during transit.
💚 Packaging - We use special material packaging to ensure safe shipment.
💚 Selection - We have more than 500+ Rare Succulent Species - Aeonium, Adromischus, Cactus, Crassula, Cotyledon, Dudleya, Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Graptosedum, Graptoveria, Haworthia, Kalanchoe, Lithop, Pachyphytum, Rose Succulent, Sedum, Sempervivum, Senecio.
💚 Shipping - Worldwide Shipping.
💚 Excellent Customer Service - We are a small business but takes customer service very seriously. After all, we are Succulents lover too!